Sunday, June 14, 2015

Las Vegas 2015✈️🌃🎉

In Late April I decided to go take a trip to Las Vegas and needless to say I was so happy with the decision I made. Plus, it was super fun and my boyfriend lives over there so it was a perfect opportunity to see him and have a planned vacation. 

I went for 10 days and the first place we went to was container park. Container park is kind of an outdoor shop area but all of the buildings are made out of recycled train carts. 



After being at container park for couple of hours we walked back to our car and on our way we saw the heart attack grill. When I was like 14 I heard about this restaurant and I really wanted to one day eat there. Now being 21and being a vegetarian I obviously did not eat here, but I still needed to take a picture. 

In the process of going to the car we also went to Fremont street. 


I also found the perfect palm trees 🌴

Being in Vegas I was still in my spring semester so Seth and I did our homework together. 


Seth and I went to the strip for two days and it was during the big boxing fight so it was packed more than usual. We saw numerous hotels, talent, shops, and restaurants. We even saw a restaurant that was named after me, well it had the same name as I.








Since I love the city and Seth loves the nature we had to take a mini trip to Arizona. We went to the Arizona hot springs which is a 2.5 mile hike to the hot springs. 





My trip to Vegas was literally the best trip ever! 


Thanks for reading, my lovelies!

Follow my Instagram: jasminelizzett
#whatdoesjasminewear























No comments:

Post a Comment