I have not posted anything it what seems like a year, but it has only been 2 months. I had finals and I went to Las Vegas for a 10 day trip. Mixed with life and work it became a struggle to do daily or weekly posts.
In honor of me missing both months I will put both fashion months in one. Enjoy!
Blouse: Nordstrom, $20
Jeans: Old Navy, $12
iPhone Case: Hot Topic, $3
Purse: Lulu Gunniess, $70
Shoes: Urban Outfitters, $15
Kimono: Fashion District, $30
Crop Top: Khols, $8
Maxi Skirt: Jc Penny, $2
iPhone case: Aliexpress, $4
Purse: Coach, $50
Sandals: JC Penny, $14
Crochet Vest: Goodwill, $2
Plaid button up: JC Penny, $2
Leggings: JC Penny, $5
Purse: Micheal Kors, $120
Boots: Rue 21, $10
Throughout the two months I even did a poor job of taking daily outfit picture. I hope for a better month!!
Thanks for reading, my lovelies!
Follow my Instagram: jasminelizzett
#whatdoesjasminewear



No comments:
Post a Comment