My mom and I went to Macy's and I did not go to the store assuming I was going to buy a new purse. In the end, I feel as if I got an amazing deal on a wallet and a purse.
I have always wanted this shape for a purse and although I really wanted it to be fully black, I was very thrilled with what I had found.
As for the wallet, I must admit that it was not exactly the matching wallet. Although it was the same red it lacked the color black on it.
The purse was about $400 and the wallet was about $98, but those were what the purse and wallet were at full-priced. Discount on discount I ended up paying $120...for both!
I was beyond happy when I found out my total for both so I ended up buying a purse for my mom as well. When we were both leaving the store, we were so happy as children are when they leave a candy store or a toy store. We were blessed with the purchase that we made and I must admit I cannot wait to buy another purse.
Thanks for reading, my lovelies!
Follow my Instagram: jasminelizzett
#whatdoesjasminewear




No comments:
Post a Comment